Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mom's Question

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

My mom asked me to look into wireless internet in Holloman for her when she began the process of moving so I did. I want to be really supportive of her move but I’m just really concerned that she and her boyfriend are buying a house together after knowing each other for so little time. I love that she’s really spontaneous and still so spunky but I don’t want her making any big life mistakes just because she’s older now and somehow feels more mature. I love Bob but he’s also being a little crazy if you ask me since he’s got three kids of his own and only met my mom back in January. Anyway, I’m going to help mom with anything she needs and even if she asks me to come down there and pack boxes I’ll do it because I love her and she’s been a great mom to me my whole life. I guess I don’t always have to approve of the choices she makes in her adult life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog