Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Don't Know


I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy

I sure don’t know much about technology but that’s okay. I have a lot of good people around me who know what’s going on but for me it’s more about making sure the day to day business in the store flows smoothly and not that I’ve got all the best technology knowledge, you know? I don’t need to know all the specifics of t1 internetor how to build a website because I have IT consultants who can do that kind of stuff for me. Otherwise I’d have to be an expert in every little thing and that just won’t work when you’re running a company of one. I thought about it for a long time before I decided to take on this whole small business thing and I feel good about where I’m at. I wish I had more help and that things didn’t cost so much but you know, at the end of the day I’m really proud of how far I’ve come and what this business is starting to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog