Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Winter Blues? Play Outdoor Games Indoors With the Hover Ball!


Have you ever wished your kids could be physically active indoors during rain, sleet, snow, or hail without knocking antique plates off the wall and without scuffing your furniture? 

The Hover Ball is your answer!

When one of my grandsons received this gift for his birthday this month, I watched with fascination as the Hover Ball glided across the carpet. Even a wild kick did nothing more than flip it over, so it would never find its way onto a wall. The Hover Ball is flat on one side and works best on carpets. The Hover Ball is not to be used outdoors. While it can be played on hard floors, it works its magic on carpets.

When I saw how much fun this ball could be, I decided to purchase one for one of my great-grandsons, whose birthday is also in February. But I couldn’t get together with him, so I brought it home, decided to keep it, and found another one online, which I sent to his house. 

The Hover Ball costs only around $10 and you can find it everywhere, maybe even somewhere on this page if one of the ads picks up on my keyword. So if you’re looking for a little indoor fun that provides your child with lots of physical activity, the Hover Ball might be just what you’re looking for! 

You might enjoy playing with it too! My 3-year-old granddaughter and I were playing with it yesterday and she decided she wanted me to kick it to her while she knelt on the floor and pushed it to me with her hands. I kept kicking it into her knees, though, and even though I apologized again and again, and even though she said she wasn’t hurt, she eventually grabbed a stuffed animal to put in front of her knees. At that point, I suggested she might play better if she stood up.


By the way, I don’t represent Wham-O nor do I get paid for writing this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog