Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Favorite time of day


The kids in my daycare LOVE "tickle time". 

The BEG me, "Is it tickle time yet?"

This is how we play it - 

First my fingers start moving as if they have a mind of their own. I look at my fingers and gasp, "Oh NO! It must be tickle time!"

They all run away from my tickle fingers, but if they miss the tickle, they stand still long enough for me to tickle them, then they run and hide, though in places I can easily find them...

UNTIL I can't do it anymore. I'm wiped out.

So in addition to our quiet time (their least favorite) and lunch time and snack time and school time, their other favorite time is tornado drill time, because we all sit in the darkened area between three bedrooms and a bathroom next to a closet filled with pillows and blankets and we tell stories about castles and dragons and the children who save princes and princesses from ghosts and monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog