Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HOME MADE STICKERS!

Just found another great link written by one of my AC (Associated Content) buddies.

While I was raising my children alone, I looked for anything and everything to make life more simple and less costly. Had I read this article years ago, I would have used this method for creating stickers, because some of those sticker books are very costly.

Kids enjoy making their own projects and to be able to create their own stickers will be even more fun for them.

Read How to Make Homemade Stickers by Crystal Ray to learn how to create them. Making items with your children gives you an opportunity to spend quality time with them and provides and added benefit – they will love being able to play with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog