Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Employed But Still Not Making Enough Money?

Single parents who work at minimum paying jobs struggle more than any other single parent. But they also have to listen to judgmental people spout off with, "Don't complain. Any job is better than no job!"

Is it? Is any job really better than no job?

I explore the problems with that statement in my newest article, Is Any Job Really Better Than No Job?

I invite you to click the link and to read the article, because I also offer some hope to those of you who are struggling beneath the reigns of poverty. Hope is always an option.

More from this author:

Help For Single Parents
Writer of Blogs
My Heart Blogs To You

Your Blog Connection
My Wordpress Blog

Your Weird Dreams
Paranormal Minds

Product Favorites
My Associated Content Articles
My Xomba Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog