Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Does Your Daughter Cry When You Brush Her Long Hair?




People who read my other blogs are going to think I'm crazy when they read this post, because I can't say enough about the this brush! I bought it for myself, because when my hair grew back in after chemo treatments, it came in frizzy and curly. I HATED brushing it, because it pulled and it HURT!

So when I saw the commercial for the Tangle Teezer, I decided to give it a try. I even tried it on my granddaughter, who frequently grabs her head when her mother brushes her long hair – and her hair isn't even curly.

If brushing your child's hair is painful, get the Tangle Teezer. I no longer use any other brush. 

###


Have you ever thought about writing for money, but don't want to commit to a blog? Submit HERE. (Just click the submit button.) You'll make a penny for everyone who reads your post, another penny for everyone who likes your post, and still another penny when somebody comments on your post. Think those pennies don't add up? What have you got to lose? Give it a try! 

Please visit this author's fascinating Gallery of Posts for more blogs and articles. THANK YOU for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog