Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Parents Helping Parents

As single parents, we are not unlike our married friends when it comes to seeking advice in dealing with our children. But because we are raising our children alone, we want as much help as possible and when we come upon somebody who offers to help us, we grab onto that help and share our findings with other single parents.

After I wrote my article, How Touch Affects Your Children, a woman by the name of Maggie Macauley, of Whole Hearted Parenting, contacted me to tell me she would be linking my article to her web site. She also authors a blog at http://wholeheartedparenting.blogspot.com/. I highly recommend her for parenting issues and I wanted to share my "find" with you. 

Her slogan: 

Joyfully Parenting with Your Whole Heart.

Her mission:

to provide parents with loving skills to build deeper


relationships with their children and to increase their effectiveness in raising children who grow into responsible, productive and happy adults

to provide teachers with the classroom management


skills that build a connected school family where children belong and can maximize their learning potential
 
Just wanted to share, and if you find anything helpful for single parents as you surf various sites, please share your "finds" with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog