Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Single Parents With Emotionally Challenged Kids

Over the past 45 years I have witnessed a number of children who were so emotionally damaged they were nearly crippled by their problems. Fortunately only 7 children (of the probably one hundred children I cared for over the years) qualify as being in that group. Sadly 7 is too many.

In my article,

Children in Distress - Depressed and Anxious


I talk about each of those children, discuss my interpretation of their problems, and offer help through a couple of online sources available to parents struggling with autism and with other emotional disorders. I invite your comments, your experiences, and your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Help For Single Parents

PlanetUSA

Tell Others About This Blog